Atlas Pilates Studio is Open!
Washington State is in Phase 3 of the Roadmap to Recovery Plan. This means we’re teaching multiple Semi-Privates and Privates in the studio at the same time. We’re permitted to have 24 people in the studio, but for the time being we’re keeping our maximum at 12. In reality, you can expect maybe two teachers and four clients at most during the busiest hours.
We’ll continue to keep the apparatus spaced apart more than usual to help ensure safe distancing. We still require face masks (we have new surgical masks available at the front desk in case your forget yours), frequent hand washing and ask you to maintain social distance whenever possible.
We’re not providing paper cups or cotton towels, and ask that you arrive suited-up in your workout clothes and refrain from using the dressing rooms for a little while longer.
The Front Desk remains closed. We’re going to continue to do scheduling online and payments with Paypal. Dominique and Teresa are available via email: email@example.com to help with appointments and payments.
Please watch this Safety briefing before returning to the studio:
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Face coverings and masks are required at all times.
- Maintain six feet of distance from each other whenever possible.
- Showers are unavailable for use. Lockers are available for your valuables, but please come dressed for your workout and leave in your workout clothes.
- The front desk will not be staffed or equipped. All scheduling will continue through email firstname.lastname@example.org and payments via paypal invoice.
Sign our COVID-19 Waiver before you arrive:
This waiver acknowledges your consent and commitment to the facility’s reopening policies.
Health and Safety Measures:
Atlas Pilates will be operating during this phase according to our Covid-19 Exposure Control, Mitigation and Recovery Plan
- PPE utilization
- Cloth facial coverings or respirators must be worn by everyone (except employees working alone)
- Disposable gloves are provided to employees to use when cleaning
- On-location physical distancing
- Maintain minimum six-foot separation between everyone in all interactions at all times, and minimize interaction in narrow or enclosed areas
- Reception desk closed and credit card terminal removed
- Hygiene and sanitation
- Frequent and adequate hand washing is required. Employees and clients are required to wash hands thoroughly before and after every workout.
- Shower closed and towel service suspended. Customers will need to bring their own towels
- Symptom monitoring
- Employees screened will be for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 at start of shift.
- Sick employees will stay home or immediately go home if they feel or appear sick.
- Incident reporting
- If a staff member is confirmed to have COVID-19, all staff and recent (last 14 days) customers will be informed of their possible exposure. Atlas Pilates will maintain confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Owners will instruct employees and trainers how to proceed based on the CDC Public Health Recommendations for Community-related Exposure.
- Location disinfection procedures
- Housekeeping will be on a daily schedule that includes frequent cleaning and sanitizing with a particular emphasis on commonly touched surfaces.
- There will be careful sanitizing wipe-downs of all exercise apparatus between every workout
- COVID-19 safety training
- Signage at the entrance to notify everyone to use cloth face coverings when on the premises.
- Employees and clients are required to view our Safety Briefing video and acknowledge the risks by signing our COVID-19 Waiver.
- Exposure response procedures
- Cordon off any areas where an employee with probable or confirmed COVID-19 illness worked, touched surfaces, etc. until the area and equipment is cleaned and sanitized following the cleaning guidelines set by the CDC to deep clean and sanitize.
- Employees who have come into close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 (co-worker or otherwise) will be directed to comply with the Quarantine Directive and Amended Isolation Order issued by the Local Health Officer at Public Health – Seattle & King County
- Post-exposure incident recovery plan
- Exposed employees can return to work after they have met the criteria to discontinue home isolation and have consulted with a healthcare provider.
- Clients who were exposed can return for workouts after they have met the criteria to discontinue home isolation and have consulted with a healthcare provider.