Atlas Pilates Studio is Open
In accordance with King County Washington COVID-19 Safe Start, the studio is now open for Private Pilates lessons. We plan at most, to allow two teachers and two clients in the studio at any hour. The number of people in the facility, including staff and clients is limited to 25% of building occupancy.
Please watch Teresa’s Health and Safety Briefing before your next workout in the studio. She describes what you can expect as we return to the studio in this phase of the Safe Start.
Everyone in the studio is required to:
- Wear face coverings or masks at all timesMaintain six feet of physical distance from each other when possible
There are many things that we’re doing to reduce the COVID-19 risks.
The front desk will not be staffed or equipped. All scheduling will continue through email email@example.com and payments via paypal invoice.
Lockers are available for your valuables, but you should come dressed for your workout and leave in your workout clothes. The shower is unavailable and towels are no longer provided.
Sign our COVID-19 Waiver before you arrive:
This waiver acknowledges your consent and commitment to the facility’s reopening policies.
Health and Safety Measures
Atlas Pilates will be operating during this phase according to our evolving Covid-19 Exposure Control, Mitigation and Recovery Plan
- PPE utilization
- Cloth facial coverings or respirators must be worn by everyone (except employees working alone)
- Disposable gloves are provided to employees to use when cleaning
- On-location physical distancing
- Maintain minimum six-foot separation between everyone in all interactions at all times, and minimize interaction in narrow or enclosed areas
- Reception desk closed and credit card terminal removed
- Hygiene and sanitation
- Frequent and adequate hand washing is required. Employees and clients are required to wash hands thoroughly before and after every workout.
- Shower closed and towel service suspended. Customers will need to bring their own towels
- Symptom monitoring
- Employees screened will be for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 at start of shift.
- Sick employees will stay home or immediately go home if they feel or appear sick.
- Incident reporting
- If a staff member is confirmed to have COVID-19, all staff and recent (last 14 days) customers will be informed of their possible exposure. Atlas Pilates will maintain confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Owners will instruct employees and trainers how to proceed based on the CDC Public Health Recommendations for Community-related Exposure.
- Location disinfection procedures
- Housekeeping will be on a daily schedule that includes frequent cleaning and sanitizing with a particular emphasis on commonly touched surfaces.
- There will be careful sanitizing wipe-downs of all exercise apparatus between every workout
- COVID-19 safety training
- Signage at the entrance to notify everyone to use cloth face coverings when on the premises.
- Employees and clients are required to view our Safety Briefing video and acknowledge the risks by signing our COVID-19 Waiver.
- Exposure response procedures
- Cordon off any areas where an employee with probable or confirmed COVID-19 illness worked, touched surfaces, etc. until the area and equipment is cleaned and sanitized following the cleaning guidelines set by the CDC to deep clean and sanitize.
- Employees who have come into close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 (co-worker or otherwise) will be directed to comply with the Quarantine Directive and Amended Isolation Order issued by the Local Health Officer at Public Health – Seattle & King County
- Post-exposure incident recovery plan
- Exposed employees can return to work after they have met the criteria to discontinue home isolation and have consulted with a healthcare provider.
- Clients who were exposed can return for workouts after they have met the criteria to discontinue home isolation and have consulted with a healthcare provider.