Atlas Pilates studio is located near the corner of 3rd Ave and Cedar Street in Seattle’s Belltown neighborhood.
We’re on the ground floor of the Alto Apartments near Seattle Center and the Space Needle. There is (usually) abundant street parking and surface parking. 3rd Ave is Seattle’s most active bus corridor and there are many public transportation options.
Atlas Pilates is located at the north end of the Belltown neighborhood, near the Space Needle. Belltown is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city of Seattle and is filled with apartment buildings, retail shops, restaurants and bars. Our studio is a few blocks from the most bustling stretches of Belltown. Our spot is quieter and parking is easier on 3rd Ave and 4th Ave.
Getting to Atlas Pilates from Sea-Tac Airport:
- By car: About 30 minutes via either I-509/SR99 North or I-5 North
- By train: Disembark Link Light Rail at Westlake Station and walk, car or RapidRide Bus north to 3rd Ave & Vine St stop #1690
- By shuttle: Disembark at the Westin Hotel and walk north for seven blocks to Cedar Street
Where to Stay (Walking Distance):
- $$$ The Alto, our building has a convenient furnished suite for rent (but it can be expensive)
- $ Belltown Inn
- $$ Belltown Courts Condominiums
- $$ Hotel Five
- $$ Inn at El Gaucho
- $$ Hyatt Place Hotel
- $$$ Hotel Andra
Where to Eat:
- La Parisienne Bakery
- Brunch: Tilikum Place Cafe
- Lunch: Macrina Bakery Cafe Sandwiches and salads.
- Dinner: Palace Kitchen
- …or get tips from the bloggers at Eater