Atlas Pilates studio is located at the intersection of 3rd Ave and Cedar Street in Seattle’s Belltown neighborhood.
We’re on the ground floor of the Alto Apartments building near Seattle Center and the Space Needle. There is (usually) abundant street parking and surface parking. 3rd Ave is Seattle’s most active bus corridor and there are many public transportation options.
Traveling to Atlas Pilates from Sea-Tac Airport:
- By car: About 30 minutes via either I-509/SR99 North or I-5 North
- By train: Disembark Link Light Rail at Westlake Station and walk, car or RapidRide
Bus north to 3rd Ave & Vine St stop #1690
- By shuttle: Disembark at the Westin Hotel and walk north for seven blocks to Cedar Street
Atlas Pilates studio is in the north end of the Belltown neighborhood, near the Space Needle. Belltown is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city of Seattle and is filled with apartment buildings, retail shops, restaurants and bars. Our studio is a few blocks from the most bustling stretches of Belltown and is more residential with less nightlife and easier parking.
Where to Stay (Walking Distance):
- $$ The Alto, our building has a furnished 2bd 1 bth apartment for short term rental
- $ Belltown Inn
- $$ Belltown Courts Condominiums
- $$ Hotel Five
- $$ Inn at El Gaucho
- $$ Hyatt Place Hotel
- $$$ Hotel Andra
Where to Eat:
- La Parisienne Bakery
- Coffee: Uptown Espresso
- Brunch: Tilikum Place Cafe
- Lunch: Macrina Bakery Cafe Sandwiches and salads.
- Dinner: Palace Kitchen
- …or get tips from the bloggers at Eater