2612 3rd Ave near Seattle Center
The Atlas Pilates Service Coordinator works to ensure that Clients receive excellent customer service and that our instructors are positioned for success. We’re a very small business and keep overhead costs low, so activities of the Service Coordinator are varied. The position requires someone with good judgment to prioritize and solve problems.
The main responsibility is to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers in order to cement loyalty and optimize schedules in ways that ensure that Clients train with regularity and proper frequency.
- Daily activities will include, but aren’t limited to:
• Greeting visitors, answering telephones, and generally providing information
about our Services and our policies
• Assisting Clients and Instructors with scheduling and acting as a Cashier
• Keeping accurate records and checking the entries of others
• Receiving and sending email, and handling postal mail
• Helping keep the all areas of the studio neat and tidy at all times
Some of the qualities we most appreciate are punctuality, flexibility, attention to detail and a good sense of humor. These qualities are valuably employed in the continued orderly and efficient operation of the studio.
Our Service Coordinator is expected to contribute to helping us maintain a studio environment conducive to continued efficient operation and a pleasant atmosphere in which our Instructors and Clients can progress unimpeded.
Commitment: 20-30 hours per week. Some weeknights until 8:00PM. Some Saturdays.