Atlas Pilates – Modified Phase 1
COVID-19 Supervisor: Teresa Shupe
Health and Safety Measures:
- PPE utilization
- Cloth facial coverings or respirators must be worn by everyone (except employees working alone)
- Disposable gloves are provided to employees to use when cleaning
- On-location physical distancing
- Maintain minimum six-foot separation between everyone in all interactions at all times, and minimize interaction in narrow or enclosed areas
- Reception desk closed and credit card terminal removed
- Hygiene and sanitation
- Frequent and adequate hand washing is required. Employees and clients are required to wash hands thoroughly before and after every workout.
- Shower closed and towel service suspended. Customers will need to bring their own towels
- Symptom monitoring
- Employees screened will be for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 at start of shift.
- Sick employees will stay home or immediately go home if they feel or appear sick.
- Incident reporting
- If a staff member is confirmed to have COVID-19, all staff and recent (last 14 days) customers will be informed of their possible exposure. Atlas Pilates will maintain confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Owners will instruct employees and trainers how to proceed based on the CDC Public Health Recommendations for Community-related Exposure.
- Location disinfection procedures
- Housekeeping will be on a daily schedule that includes frequent cleaning and sanitizing with a particular emphasis on commonly touched surfaces.
- There will be careful sanitizing wipe-downs of all exercise apparatus between every workout
- COVID-19 safety training
- Signage at the entrance to notify everyone to use cloth face coverings when on the premises.
- Employees and clients are required to view our Safety Briefing video and acknowledge the risks by signing our COVID-19 Waiver.
- Exposure response procedures
- Cordon off any areas where an employee with probable or confirmed COVID-19 illness worked, touched surfaces, etc. until the area and equipment is cleaned and sanitized following the cleaning guidelines set by the CDC to deep clean and sanitize.
- Employees who have come into close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 (co-worker or otherwise) will be directed to comply with the Quarantine Directive and Amended Isolation Order issued by the Local Health Officer at Public Health – Seattle & King County
- Post-exposure incident recovery plan
- Exposed employees can return to work after they have met the criteria to discontinue home isolation and have consulted with a healthcare provider.
- Clients who were exposed can return for workouts after they have met the criteria to discontinue home isolation and have consulted with a healthcare provider.