Atlas Pilates Seattle studio is on the ground floor of the Alto Apartments on the corner of 3rd Ave and Cedar Street in Belltown. There’s abundant street and surface parking and lots of public transportation options.
Travelling to Seattle?
Atlas pilates studio is located at the northern end in Seattle’s Belltown neighborhood, just a few blocks south of the Space Needle. Belltown is the mostly densely populated neighborhood in Seattle and is loaded with apartment buildings, shops, restaurants and bars. The studio is a few blocks from the most bustling stretches of Belltown, but sits next to the busiest public transportation corridor. Most of the noisy weekend nightlife happens along First Avenue and it gets a little crazy some night when the bars spill out at closing time. Third, Fourth and Fifth Avenues are more residential and quieter. The downtown retail core and Pike Place Market are located about ten blocks to the south.
Getting to Atlas Pilates from Sea-Tac Airport:
- By cab or rental car: Drive I-509 S to SR99 S and exit at Western Ave.
- By train: Disembark Link Light Rail at Westlake Station and walk, cab or RapidRide north to 3rd Ave and Vine St.
- By shuttle: Disembark at the Westin Hotel and walk north for seven blocks to Cedar Street.
Where to Stay (Walking Distance):
- Where to Eat:
- Brunch: Tilikum Place Cafe
- Lunch: Macrina Bakery Cafe Sandwiches and salads.
- Dinner: Palace Kitchen
- …or get tips from the bloggers at Eater